SLHA is well-known for providing high-quality low-cost apartments, however, you might not know about the programs and services offered by SLHA, which go far beyond housing to enrich the lives of residents and offer opportunities. The Department of Resident Initiatives provides support services to SLHA residents receiving Public Housing or Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) assistance. SLHA collaborates with public and private agencies, and community-based organizations to offer an even wider selection of services to the residents of SLHA.
Select from the links at the left for more details about SLHA programs and services.
New Programs & Partnerships
JRAP Program – Juvenile Re-entry Assistance Program in partnership with St. Louis University School of Law Legal Clinic provides free assistance with legal matters for youth ages 16-24. For more information: JRAP Program Flyer
Access from AT&T – Affordable Home Internet. Access takes you online so you can do homework, search for jobs, pay bills and find news, information and entertainment. For more information: Access Poster
- December, 2017 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – December 2017
- April, 2016 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – April 2016
- October, 2014 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – October 2014
- March, 2014 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – March 2014
- February, 2013 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – February 2013
- July, 2012 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – July 2012
- January, 2012 – Resident Initiatives Newsletter – January 2012