- Mobility Connection provides individualized counseling and support to help families realize the full potential of their Housing Choice Voucher. We connect families with vouchers from the City and County Housing Authorities in St. Louis to property owners. We help families move into high opportunity areas and offer property owners pre-screened referrals and a free unit listing service. To learn more about Ascend and the Mobility Connection Program visit Ascendstl.org.
- Newsletters/Notices – Stay connected with SLHA and the policies that govern the HCV Program. Paper copies of the HCV Partners Newsletter are no longer distributed.
- Housing Choice Voucher Admin Plan – The Administrative Plan establishes policies for administration of the Housing Choice Voucher Program in a manner consistent with HUD requirements, and program goals and objectives.
- Self-Service Portal – Conveniently review up-to-date subsidy payment history, abatement status and inspection results.
- HCV Owner Orientation – Informative briefings are conducted monthly to explain the HCV Program to new owners.
- GoSection 8.com – List your units. Advertising and locating property has never been easier!
- Emergency Repair Items – Emergency conditions must be corrected within 24 hours of SLHA notification.
- Forms – For your convenience and quick access.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OWNERS/MANAGEMENT AGENTS
CLICK HERE to read the notice.