Submit A Sunshine Request

Sunshine requests for records from the St. Louis Housing Authority can be submitted to SLHA’s Custodian of Records here:

Make A Sunshine Request
Unsupported Browser

This website will offer limited functionality in this browser.

We only fully support the recent versions of major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.