The St. Louis Housing Authority (SLHA )is implementing Rent Café, a new technology that will promote improved communication with you, and increase efficiency in the way you do business with SLHA.
Among the key benefits of Rent Café are:
- Streamlining the applicant and resident experience
- Reduced staff interview and data entry time
- Standardized interviews to help mitigate fair housing issues
- Increased document accuracy and completeness
- Reduced paper handling and storage costs
- Increased time for site managers to assist residents and applicants
- Enabling re-certifications and interim reexaminations to be completed online
- Enabling Public Housing residents to complete online work order requests
During mid-June 2020, SLHA mailed letters to each public housing resident and Housing Choice Voucher household with instructions to register for Rent Café. If you have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible HERE.
Please make sure to include a valid e-mail address as this will greatly enhance timely communication with you as these features become available. If you have any questions, please send them to: email@example.com.
The above brochure further explains the benefits of Rent Café.
Please click on it to view.